- $3 – $100
- $5 – $200
- $25 – $500
Other limits available upon request.Read more
1. Players may play up to two hands, provided that they double the table minimum on both hands.
2. A player can surrender their hand after the Dealer checks for Blackjack and prior to making taking action on their hand. The Dealer will take half of the players bet.
3. Hand signals are required from the player on whether they would like to take a hit (take an additional card) or stand (take no more cards).
4. Dealer will hit soft 17.
5. A player may double down on any first two cards.
6. A player may double for less, but must be at least the table minimum.
7. Players may split two cards if they are of the same value. (not to exceed 4 hands-3 splits).
8. Any ten valued card may be split (i.e. Jack and King, 10 and Queen, etc.).
9. Aces can be split one time only. After splitting, players may double down to receive another card.
10. Insurance pays 2 to 1.
11. A player may insure for less.
12. Blackjack pays 3 to 2.